If you see ‘there is a problem with this windows installer package’ error when you try to reinstall or update iTunes version, most probably, it is because certain parts of the programs might not have uninstalled correctly. This windows installer error is very common and doesn’t allow user installing iTunes or any other Apple software for that matter. So, to fix this issue, use ‘Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility’ to force uninstall ‘Apple Software Update’ application and then, try reinstalling the iTunes. That should get your work done! Even after uninstalling ‘Apple Software Update’ application, if you still get this ‘there is a problem with this windows installer package’ error, uninstall all Apple software available on your computer and re-install them again. This should resolve the issue!
Watch this video where I’ve explained everything in detailed step-by-step. Hope you guys will like it.
➤ ‘Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility’ official download link:
➤ Apple iTunes latest version official download link:
➤ Steps for using ‘Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility’ & removing ‘there is a problem with this windows installer package’ error:
1. Visit the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Utility website using the link given above. 1:08
2. Scroll down and click ’Download’. Once it is downloaded, select ‘Open folder’. The utility’s name will start with ‘MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall’.
3. Double click ‘MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall’ file to start the wizard. 1:35
4. Click Next.
5. When asked if you’re having problems installing or uninstalling a program, select ‘Uninstalling’.
6. Select ‘Apple Software Update’ to uninstall. 2:03
7. Click Next.
8. When asked if you want to Uninstall and clean-up, select ‘Yes, try uninstall.’
9. If the utility is successful, you’ll see a ‘Troubleshooting has completed’ message. 2:30
10. Close the utility.
11. Repeat steps 3 through 10 for each program that you can’t uninstall with regular method.
12. After you uninstall all Apple Software, try reinstalling iTunes and you should be easily able to install it without getting ‘there is a problem with this windows installer package error’. 2:40
Hope it helps!
If you like this video, do not forget to like, comment and share it with your friends and loved ones!
➤ R E F E R E N C E:
Apple’s Official Blog:
➤ S U B S C R I B E:
Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L:
➤ G E T I N T O U C H:
➤ C R E D I T S:
Royalty free Music by:
➤ A B O U T M E:
My name is V I K A S.
I’ve been learning iOS features since 2011. I started this channel in 2013 but I’m uploading videos regularly since end of 2016. Here I share what I have learned so far and what I continue to learn through videos so that I can be of assistance in some way to improve your iOS user experience.
You can drop me your questions on my Twitter handle: @applefrendly
Thank you for watching my channel. Hope this ‘there is a problem with this windows installer package’ error solution video helps you! And for all such future weekly uploads, subscribe now and stay with me in this beautiful journey!
Xem thêm bài viết: https://tim2lead.com/category/cong-nghe