Welcome to MJ’s Kitchen & today we’re making
I’ll bake these in oven but you can bake it on stove.
let’s start making energy bars.
to make homemade energy bars we need:
1 Cup White Oats,
1 Cup Almonds (chopped),
1 Cup Dried Apricots (soaked in water for 1 hour)
¼ cup Water,
¼ cup Honey,
½ cup White Sesame Seeds,
½ cup Black Raisins,
½ cup Dried Figs (chopped),
& ½ cup Walnuts (chopped).
– Turn on the flame & roast oats.
– Now make a paste of dried apricots, water & of honey in blender.
– Put apricot paste, roasted oats, almonds, sesame seeds, walnuts, black raisins & figs in a bowl.
– mix these all & transfer to baking pan lined with butter paper.
– bake it at 180° for 20 minutes.
– our homemade energy bars are ready,
– Give it a thumbs up if you like this recipe,
– share it forward & subscribe to my channel, Good bye.
– Recipe video here:
Subscribe for more delicious recipes.
Follow us on instagram:
Give us a like on Facebook:
Follow our blog:
#mjskitchen #energybarrecipe #proteinbarrecipe #proteinbar #homemadeenergybar #healthyproteinbar #weighlossproteinbar #easyproteinbarrecipe #proteeinbarathome #energybarrecipeforwinter #howtomakeenergybar #granolabarsrecipe #granolabar #easygranolabarrecipe #diy #diyenergybar
Xem thêm các bài viết về Giải Trí: https://tim2lead.com/category/giai-tri/